LOVE Island fans reckon Yewande Biala and George Rains are secretly dating after spotting the Islanders had traded a series of flirty messages on social media. The pair have regularly been commenting on each other’s Instagram posts of late with suggestive replies that point to a potential romance. Yesterday, Irish scientist Yewande, 23, posted a picture of herself in a white shirt and black leggings, captioned: ‘What’s your favourite place to go for brunch?” And hunky Essex builder George, 22, wasted no time replying: “Where ever you are” complete with a side-eye emoji.And Yewande used the same flirty emoji when she commented on a picture George uploaded of himself two days ago, posing next to a river in Cambridge. In fact, this same emjoi has been shared several times between the pair, with George using it a week ago when Yewande uploaded an image of herself looking stunning in a red jacket-dress. On other occasions, George has left fire emojis underneath Yewande’s pictures, leaving fans racing to encourage the pair to make it official. “Go for it,” posted one.”Secure it period,” added another. A third urged: “Take her on a date already. I know you guys are texting.” A fourth… Read full this story
- Inside Love Island’s Casa Amor as it goes up for sale for £2.5m with four bedrooms, a massage room and your own private vineyard
- You can actually rent Love Island's Casa Amor for your holiday
- Love Island fans cheer as Alex George couples up with Alexandra Cane – and Kieran and Idris are DUMPED
- Caroline Flack flashes her engagement ring on Love Island: Aftersun after Dr Alex George admits she is his ideal woman
- Love Island fans slam Dr Alex George as he dumps Alexandra Cane but praise her as she hits back with epic rant
- Love Island star Olivia Attwood 'signs up to Celebs Go Dating'
- Love Island viewers beg Dr Alex George to ‘chill’ after he has a ‘wobbly’ over Ellie’s flirty chat with new boy Sam Bird
- Love Island surfer girl Laura Crane's sport success and dating faux pas revealed
- Who is Amber Davies? Love Island 2017 star and Kem Cetinay’s ex now dating Gary Lineker’s son Tobias
- Who is Amber Davies? Love Island 2017 star and Kem Cetinay’s ex now dating Essex lad James Hawkins
Love Island’s Yewande and Casa Amor reject George spark rumours they’re dating as they swap flirty Instagram messages have 391 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at August 14, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.