Need for Speed: Heat is the next instalment in EA long-running racing romp, confirming the leak from Australian retailer Gameware. You can watch the reveal trailer above, which gives us a taste of the story but no in-game footage. Not for the first time in Need for Speed, the cops are involved, this time a ‘rogue police force’, though we don’t know much about them yet. The trailer is like a recruitment pamphlet for a racing cult, but if winning races and making my car look dope sticks it to rotten cops, I’ll join. As always, it’s got that off-brand Fast and Furious vibe. It was even more evident in the last game, Payback, which was less ‘so bad it’s good’ and more just plain bad. The driving was solid, but the story was at best awkward and the pacing wasn’t great, either. Hopefully we’ll get a better yarn this time. Need for Speed: Heat is due out on November 5 on Origin Access Premier and November 8 for everyone else.
- Need for Speed Heat release date announced with new trailer
- Rogue cop costs State K6200 for assault
- HS2 archaeologists guard against rogue metal detectorists
- 8 tips for the budget bride who wants a pit of posh
- 15 heat busting fans you can get delivered the next day
- Lidl is selling a fire pit for your garden for a bargain price
- Hollyoaks star Benjamin Parr jailed for high-speed police chase
- Toothless Tusla admits it isn't able to close any rogue crèche
- Driver spends £30,000 fighting £100 speeding fine
- Belfast girl (8) mauled by pit-bull type dog
Need for Speed: Heat will pit you against rogue cops in November have 271 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at August 14, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.