Developer Volition is “deep in development” on a new Saints Row game, publisher THQ Nordic announced on Wednesday. While the game is untitled and does not have an announced release date, the company calls it a “full entry” in the Saints Row series. The most recent core entry in the Saints Row franchise was 2013’s Saints Row 4, which was followed by a spinoff, Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell, in 2015. In the interim, Volition developed Agents of Mayhem, a coolly received 2017 action-adventure game (that has since spawned a successful board game spinoff). THQ Nordic had more than just a new Saints Row to announce today. The publisher also strongly hinted that a new TimeSplitters game is in development, and that series co-creator Steve Ellis has joined THQ Nordic “to help plot the future course for this franchise.” THQ Nordic acquired the rights to TimeSplitters in 2018 from developer Crytek. Additionally, THQ Nordic also announced: Dambuster Studios, the studio that developed Homefront: The Revolution, is now in charge of the Dead Island franchise. The studio, composed of former Crytek U.K. and Free Radical Design staffers, is now leading the development of Dead Island 2. Galaxy on Fire developer… Read full this story
- Saints Row II is free on GOG, but not for long
- Saints Row 4 banned from Australia over 'sexual violence'
- Saints Row: The Third taste of anarchy
- Saints Row IV: Re-Elected recall in Australia after classification snafu
- Australian edition of Saints Row IV gets MA15+ rating
- Classification Board announces review of Saints Row IV
- 'Australian edition' of Saints Row IV shown at PAX Aus
- New in iOS 7: What Developers Need to Know
- EA plans new Harry Potter game
- Agents of Mayhem hands-on: Saints Row meets SHIELD
New Saints Row game ‘deep in development’ at Volition have 288 words, post on www.polygon.com at August 14, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.