Ys Net and Deep Silver released this latest trailer for Shenmue 3 from Gamesom, showing the detail of the world surrounding Ryo Hazuki and his pastimes within it.
Mainly, it involves kicking someone’s ass.
There’s also pachinko and other midway mini-games to sample, but the most productive side activity looks to be the arena where Ryo can learn more kung fu. This training area also provides a useful demonstration of the fighting inside Shenmue 3, which is due to launch Nov. 19 for PlayStation 4 and Windows PC on the Epic Games Store.
Shenmue 3’s Epic Games exclusivity doesn’t sit well with many, and it led to some refunds for unhappy Kickstarter backers (paid by Epic Games). Still, almost 18 years after Shenmue 2, and four years after the crowdfunding campaign was announced in Sony’s E3 show, Shenmue 3 will at last be delivered. Open-world games have changed a great deal in that span, we’ll see if Shenmue 3 can change with the times, too.
- Will Smith’s blue Genie in new ‘Aladdin’ trailer has got people like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- New Aladdin trailer gives peek at Will Smith as the Genie
- Relay For Life in The Woodlands has new location for annual day of celebration
- Stylitics Launches New Suite of Look-Based Shopping Experiences for eCommerce and Retail Brands
- Diamond CBD Books Over $300,000 in New Orders in Three Days at ASD Market Week
- New England wins the Super Bowl, but New Orleans wins the day
- Why does the new falafel emoji look like potatoes?
- New Hampshire Town Meeting Day
- New Aladdin Trailer Offers First Look at Will Smith as Genie
- The New Aladdin Trailer is Here!