No Man’s Sky Beyond launched today, bringing with it VR support, 32-player multiplayer on PC, and lots of other new features I’ve gotten tired of summarizing at the beginning of these articles. Unfortunately, Beyond also brought a few bugs and glitches with it.It’s hardly a surprise that not everything is working immaculately with an update this big, but some of the issues are pretty serious. Players have especially been reporting a lot of crashes, most notably while entering The Nexus, the brand new player hub where astronauts can hang out, socialize, and crew up for multiplayer missions.I can confirm. My first visit to The Nexus went smoothly, though the player I joined for a mission crashed out of the session when we reached our target planet (they rejoined a couple of minutes later, but then I crashed shortly after that). My next visit to The Nexus, however, resulted in screen freeze and a crash to desktop while flying into the entrance. And the time after that, I got inside The Nexus okay, but it was completely barren of players. I got another CTD when I tried to leave. When I restarted I was still in The Nexus, in a T-pose,… Read full this story
- No Man's Sky Fixes And Workarounds
- Here's When No Man's Sky Unlocks On PC
- No Man's Sky Beyond patch notes: VR, Multiplayer, Beyond update explained
- No Man's Sky: How To Increase Your Ship & Exosuit Inventory Slots
- No Man's Sky: The PC Launch Goes...
- The man who built Amazon's delivery machine
- Wastes of Space: A Space Engineers Diary - Part Seven: The Ant Man Cometh
- The man who built Amazon’s delivery machine
- 'I was loyal to a man when I should not have been. Now I know how Khloe Kardashian feels': Michael Cohen says he is 'cold, 'ashamed' and 'lying naked on the floor' as SNL tears into his Trump testimony
- Our luxury cruise ended in horror when a massive storm broke the engines and seawater flooded the ship
No Man's Sky Beyond has launched, but it's also been crashing have 342 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at August 14, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.