At some point today, the vast and giffable world of No Man’s Sky will update – it’s already out on PS4, and it could happen any second on PC. I’m extremely excited about it. I like space, I like VR, and I like bonkers worlds with ridiculous proc-gen. I even like ambient multiplayer, and No Man’s Sky Beyond has all of those, now. And Hello Games promise that, unlike the last update, your player-made bases should still be there when the universe returns. If you’re looking for every detail of what Beyond brings, our guides team have got a page up covering the No Man’s Sky Beyond patch notes and release time. Which is handy, as the game’s official site is being absolutely hammered. Perhaps better than anything that’s being changed this time is what will remain the same. NMS’s Orson (Sean Murray), tweeted to point out that, “People have invested so much time and effort into No Man’s Sky, hundreds of millions of hours. Unlike Next we aren’t wiping the servers or rebooting the universe. We know how much people care about their creations and discoveries.” That should mean your bases are safe, and won’t be transported from an… Read full this story
- Marriage is Only Between a Man and a Woman
- Improve Female Ejaculation (Squirting) with Kegels - PC Muscle Exercise For Women
- Brian Jones, Founder of the Rolling Stones
- Jimi Hendrix is the #1 Rock and Roll Star of All Time
- On BMW Hood - White Propeller Zipping Through The Blue Sky
- Don't Purchase Online TV Packages Promising Free Sky Tv On Your Pc-Its A Scam
- Watch Satellite TV on PC or TV - Options You Have for Satellite TV
- Gothic for PC - A Perfect 10?
- Condoms for Your PC
- PC Games - The Best Ever
No Man’s Sky Beyond is rolling out now, PC release imminent have 313 words, post on www.rockpapershotgun.com at August 14, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.