By Megan Peters – August 22, 2019 09:56 am EDT Share 0 Comments 0 If you were to give fans of Pokemon the possibility of becoming a trainer, many would take up the offer on the spot. The franchise has grown with millions if not billions of fans over the year, making it one of the most lucrative companies in the world. This year, fans will be able to explore nostalgia with Pokemon when a certain mobile game comes out, but franchise isn’t about to let fans twiddle their thumbs until the app goes live. No, it turns out The Pokemon Company has a quiz for fans to take, and it will help them get ready for Pokemon Masters. Recently, the Japanese website for Pokemon Masters put up a special quiz that allows fans to learn more about their Pokemon alter ego. The official test will tell fans the trainer-Pokemon they are most like, and it doesn’t take long to finish. As always, this test is only available in Japanese, but you can follow along with it using online translators from Google. The quiz begins with users being given a phone that’s tasked with assessing their trainer-Pokemon interests. The questions… Read full this story
- Vietnamese fans plan World Cup TV viewing abroad
- Ticket demand for Vietnam-Malaysia match increases
- Traffic Police advise people not to play Pokemon Go while driving
- Bản in : Virtual Pokemon Go fever and real threats
- China fast-tracks visas to help Vietnamese fans reach U23 Asian Cup final on time
- Fans jam up for tickets to Vietnam-Arsenal game
- Sports betting: should it be officially legal or not?
- Roma donate €150,000 to Liverpool assault victim Sean Cox
- Vietnamese sport in 2016: Flourishing but not so optimistic
- Japanese expert to manage Vietnam national football team
Official Personality Quiz Matches Fans with Their Trainer, Pokemon have 283 words, post on comicbook.com at August 22, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.