Konami continues to add more teams to its growing roster of exclusive licences in the upcoming eFootball PES 2020. Argentine powerhouse Club Atlético River Plate is the latest team to appear exclusively in PES 2020, following in the footsteps of their arch-rivals Atlético Boca Juniors.River Plate’s name, logo, kits, and stadium will only grace the pitch of PES 2020 in this year’s annual release. As a result, the Buenos Aires club will now be called Núñez in FIFA 20, named after the neighbourhood the team plays in. This is similar to last year when Boca Juniors were renamed Buenos Aires in FIFA 19.If you want to play out the intense rivalry of the Superclásico in FIFA 20, you’re going to be stuck with Núñez vs Buenos Aires. Of course, FIFA will still retain player likenesses for both teams, in much the same way as it has done with Juventus. The Cristiano Ronaldo-led Italian giants signed an exclusive deal with PES 2020 last month, resulting in the club’s name change to Piemonte Calcio in FIFA 20.Unlike PES, FIFA players are unable to edit the names, logos, and kits of these unlicensed teams. This has lead to some frustration on behalf of… Read full this story
- EFOOTBALL PES 2020 is Coming to Mobile — GeekTyrant
- eFootball PES 2020
- Putting a # on your license plate would help the homeless under Riverside lawmaker’s bill
- Rebekah Vardy shares spooky snap of her brood dressed up as the Addams Family for Halloween ... after hitting back at trolls over Coleen Rooney feud
- Your license plate data from these 3 shopping centers can be shared with police, not ICE, says Irvine Co.
- The Derby Room horse-race betting venue gets license, plans to open January in Norco
- Getting a California Real ID driver's license on the first day it's offered? Not a problem
- BREAKING: Democrats Rejects Fox News as 2020 Debate Host After New Yorker Report
- Kentucky scraps plan to distribute Real ID licenses
- Justice Dept. Reviewing Movie Licensing Restrictions On the Books for Decades
PES 2020 Snaps Up Another Exclusive Team License have 341 words, post on www.gamespot.com at August 15, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.