One of the first games that I got to check out at Play NYC this year was Fourzy, a mobile game from family-run MindIsle Games. A reimagining of the classic game Connect Four, Fourzy is available for Android and Apple mobile devices and is currently in beta, which I got to get a hands-on preview of.I’ll start this off by admitting I never played much Connect Four as a child; I was always a fan of Clue and Go Fish. However, for those of you reading this from areas of the world where Connect Four isn’t a thing, Fourzy makes it incredibly easy to get into the gameplay from the get-go with helpful tutorial boxes. It starts you on basic mechanics, though I did get to see some of the more advanced ones—but more on that later. Advanced sand mechanics. The first thing to catch my eye about Fourzy, which I absolutely loved, were the graphics. They’re crisp and clean, and the token icons (actually the individual “fourzies” that you play) with are very cute without being cutesy and overboard. Or maybe I just have a thing for tiny stars dressed up as wizards and for cyclops orange octopi—these options… Read full this story
- Playing Guitar With Small Hands and Stubby Fingers
- Play Free Poker Online - Have Fun and Win Big Cash in the Process
- How The Seattle Times’ Top 15 Mariners prospects played in 2019 — and what to expect in 2020
- Play Free Online Games, Have Fun!
- Tips on How to Make Playing Safer and Much More Fun Inside Daycare!
- Playing Poker the Fun Way
- Great Toddler Play Ideas That Will Keep Them Busy!
- Why Do We Humans Play Games?
- Organize Your Child's Summer Activities and Have More Family Fun - 5 Tips For Parents
- No Limit Hold Em Starting Hand Selection Guide - No Charts Please!
Play NYC 2019: Fourzy Hands On is Four by Fun have 319 words, post on techraptor.net at August 14, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.