For a good chunk of Fire Emblem: Three Houses, Flayn, a green-haired youngster, seems like a mystery to players. We know she’s Seteth’s younger sister, and that he’s very protective of her. But we don’t really know what her deal is, or why she never seems to leave the monastery. That is, until the story takes a turn. There’s a point, a handful of chapters into the game, where Flayn is mysteriously abducted from the monastery, and players have to fight the Death Knight to get her back. Seteth reveals that there’s something special about Flayn, and that it’s very likely that enemies want to steal her blood. This heavy revelation is followed by something very silly: a fishing competition. After you save Flayn, Seteth is beside himself — he wants to make her feel better. Flayn happens to love fish. So, even though there’s a big battle between the houses on the horizon that everyone must prepare for, Seteth arranges for a school-wide fishing competition where everyone gives Flayn the best fish they can catch. Flayn is after something specific, though she can’t remember what fish she likes. It’s an absurd situation given what happens right before it, but… Read full this story
- Federal Judge Rules Against UT Professors Who Wanted Ban On Campus Carry
- 'Fire Emblem: Three Houses' Review: Get Sucked Into One of the Best Nintendo Switch Games This Year
- ComicBook.com's Games of the Year: Fire Emblem: Three Houses
- How to Choose Your House in 'Fire Emblem: Three Houses:'
- Stop eating fish. It’s the only way to save the life in our seas
- Fool’s gold: what fish oil is doing to our health and the planet
- A 'Noah's Ark' rescue to prevent fish 'Armageddon' gets underway in regional NSW
- A ‘Brexit bonanza’ for UK fishing? That’s a fishy tale with an unhappy ending
- Where did all the cod go? Fishing crisis in the North Sea
- How can shoppers make sense of sustainable fish labels?
Professor, Flayn wants a fish in Fire Emblem have 344 words, post on www.polygon.com at August 14, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.