In a move that seemed almost inevitable in 2019, Rainbow Six Siege is finally jumping on the battle pass train. The battle pass will give players a new progression track to unlock cosmetics, renown boosters, and new operator lore.Siege’s battle pass is rolling out in two phases, starting with a free, 7-day pass in Ember Rise named “Call Me Harry.” It sounds like a testing ground for Ubisoft as it prepares for its “full-fledged” battle pass premiering in Season 4 later this year.”Our intentions behind it is to reward players more than ever playing our game, and also to provide a progression they can work through whenever they’re playing.” said presentation director Alexander Karpazis.Unlike existing battle passes that require players to complete specific challenges to proceed, it seems like Siege’s pass will only judge progression by how much you play. Every match, you build up “Battle Points” that get you closer to the next tier.Cosmetics are fine, I guess, but I’m excited by the potential to tell new in-lore stories with Siege’s operators. “The Battle Pass is a great opportunity for us to develop our universe,” said Siege narrative director Emmanuel Bajolle. Siege lore can be pretty cheesy, but operators… Read full this story
- Pass Lake - Close to Kamloops, Closer to My Heart
- Those Precious Backstage Passes
- Backstage Pass - One Way to Get Free Backstage Passes
- Siege - How to Take a Medieval Castle When You Don't Have a Catapult
- Reclaiming Your Rainbow
- Mestory - History Chapter Four Rascal's Spiritual Life Series & 'A Rainbow Reminder' Series Bonus
- "A Rainbow Reminder" Series Article Introduction and Good Friday
- Under Siege!
- Beacon Verse Series (Article Five) "ANOTHER RAINBOW"
- Information on the Rainbow Trout
Rainbow Six Siege is getting a battle pass have 296 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at August 18, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.