How can I round a number to the nearest multiple of 0.75 in C# / Unity? The context is that I have a block and I want its position to be rounded at the nearest 0.75 multiple. For example: 0, 0.75, 1.5, 2.25, 3, 3.25, 4.5, 5.25, 6, … How can I do that?
- Serena Williams rallies after French Open first-round scare
- Australian Open: Immaculate Roger Federer Reaches Second Round in Style
- Aldi launches new vegan pizza for Veganuary - and it's only £1.75
- A-League Round 16 preview: Marcos Rojas could play for Victory v Sydney FC
- Scheffler tied for lead after rocky finish to third round
- SEC has Power 5-best 75 former players on XFL rosters
- Rod Stewart, 75, looks cheery as he hobbles on crutches at a football match with Penny Lancaster, 48, after successful knee surgery
- WWE legend Rocky Johnson, father of Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson, dies at age 75
- Tony Hall will forever be remembered as the BBC boss who betrayed over-75s and let liberal bias run wild
- Tatum O'Neal reveals she survived multiple sexual assaults when she was young, slams Donald Trump
Round to the nearest multiple of 0.75 in C# have 174 words, post on gamedev.stackexchange.com at August 13, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.