Happy Saturday, everyone. Or rather, happy Screenshot Survey! That’s right, every Saturday at TechRaptor we look at some cool games on Twitter using the #ScreenshotSaturday hashtag. Developers tweet out their latest games, showcasing development progress and cool screenshots, gifs, and videos.This week, we have several great upcoming games to look at. We have a 1920s era RPG, feral hogs, a gloomy noir title, and dragons made of carpet. Be sure to check out these games if you’re interested and give the developers a follow! Witchmarsh Screenshot Survey Scooter Malone. Boo McCoy. How about Kirby Turnbottom? Seriously, I crack up at all of these names in the above tweet. Name generators can be a hit or miss. Witchmarsh, on the other hand, looks like it captures that goofy 1920s era of names that sound more like they’re from a high fantasy novel than real life. Witchmarsh is developed by Inglenook Games and published by Chucklefish. It’s an upcoming action RPG with a 1920s setting, where you take the role of a team of detectives as they unravel a mystery with supernatural elements. It features singleplayer and online co-op, a Jazz-age soundtrack, and detective game mechanics. And a funny name generator, of course.Knights… Read full this story
- Meet 'Mama Dragons,' A Fierce Group Of Moms 'Breathing Fire' For Their LGBTQ Kids
- Dragon Ball FighterZ Gave Us A Rare Look At What Neutral Play Feels Like
- Dragon Ball Super Animator Draws Super Saiyan Goku and Internet Goes Crazy
- Dragon Ball FighterZ on Switch Lets You Take The Games' Anime Carnage On The Go
- Dragon Ball Super Movie Shows Off New Looks For Goku and Vegeta, Frieza Confirmed
- Will the Dragons cope without their stars?
- Be the Strongest in the World With These Dragon Ball Z Nike Concept Shoes
- One Rule For The Dragon Ball FighterZ Championship Is The Most Dragon Ball Thing Ever
- Dragons bullpen lows lead as Daisuke Matsuzaka misses chance to win back-to-back starts
- Piccolo Is 'Too Much Fun' For This Dragon Ball FighterZ Star To Give Up
Screenshot Survey: Enter the Carpet Dragon have 348 words, post on techraptor.net at August 10, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.