It’s Saturday, and that means it’s time for another Screenshot Survey. Every week, we take a look at a few cool new games in the works by game developers tweeting with #ScreenshotSaturday. For even more games you might be interested in, check out this hashtag on Twitter.This week I bring you some spoopy ghosts, amassed armies, weird monsters, and a couple of big ol’ exosuits. If you’re interested in any of these games, be sure to give the developers a follow on Twitter or check out their official websites. Have you ever played Prop Hunt? A Garry’s Mod favorite, Prop Hunt has one team playing as props while the other tries to find and kill them. However, its almost always a game mod for other games. At least, until now, with Midnight Ghost Hunt. Announced during the PC Gaming Show, it’s basically a full game based around Prop Hunt. More importantly, you can be a lamp, then hurl yourself at some random Ghostbuster wannabe and knock them flat. You don’t mess with ghosts, and this is an important lesson that these losers need to learn. Ghosts always win. Nerds.Midnight Ghost Hunt is coming soon to PC. OK, let’s say you… Read full this story
- World’s sexiest marine Shannon Ihrke strips off for hot military calendar wielding massive machine guns
- US Judge Extends Ban on Online Publication of 3D-Printed Gun Schematics
- Washington Attorney General: Trump Still Supporting 3-D Printed Guns
- Russia’s army will soon be bombaring the enemy with silenced mortars
- Family of soldier who died of gunshot wound after snagging his rifle’s trigger claim Army’s oversight procedures were not followed
- Ghosts blamed for M6 accident blackspot dubbed 'Cheshire's Bermuda Triangle'
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint REVIEW: Is new Ubisoft open-world shooter really that bad?
- Lawyer Explains Reasons Behind Israel Gun Law, Says Concerns Are 'Groundless'
- Eminem steps up feud with Machine Gun Kelly by mocking his ‘man bun’ in new diss track
- US Actress Shot Dead After Pointing BB Gun at California Cops
Screenshot Survey: Ghosts and Guns and Armies Oh My have 348 words, post on techraptor.net at August 3, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.