Gamescom 2019 attendees are currently enjoying a live demo of Cyberpunk 2077, but those at home will have to make do with some new screens for now.
As the doors open at Koelnmesse for this year’s gamescom, Cyberpunk 2077 remains one of the most sought after games at the show. For one, developer CD Projekt Red is showing off an entirely new gameplay demo to attendees.
Though the build remains hands-off, the same demo will later make its way online for the rest of us. Until then, however, the Polish studio did everyone a solid and grabbed a couple of direct-feed screenshots.
There’s little action in today’s batch, as they mostly focus on showing off cityscapes and denizens of the game’s Night City. We also get a brief look at conversation options, a CDPR staple.
Check ’em out all in the gallery below in 4K:
Cyberpunk 2077 is out April 16 on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
- New Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshots Show off an Ultra-Detailed World
- These New Cyberpunk 2077 Concept Art Images Are Absolutely Stunning
- Watch 14 minutes of new Cyberpunk 2077 gameplay footage
- Cyberpunk 2077: Everything we know so far
- Cyberpunk 2077 looks incredible, and Keanu makes it even better
- Cyberpunk 2077: Everything we've learned at E3 so far
- Cyberpunk 2077: Everything we've learned at E3
- Prepare Your Body For Nearly An Hour of Cyberpunk 2077 Gameplay
- CD Projekt Red Says They’ve Eliminated The Need For Crunch On ‘Cyberpunk 2077’ By Breeding Grotesque Human-Rat Hybrid Programmers
- ‘Cyberpunk 2077’ video shows off nearly an hour of high-octane gameplay