Last week, Pokémon Go players were challenged to complete as many Field Research Tasks as possible to try to unlock bonuses. With all four of the missions completed, a bunch of sweet Stardust-based perks have activated now until Aug. 20 at 4 p.m. ET.
The bonuses include:
- one-hour Star Pieces
- tripled hatch Stardust
- tripled raid Stardust
- tripled catch Stardust
These rewards are great if you need dust to power up your Pokémon. To make the best of it, consider popping a Star Piece and walking around your local Pokémon Go spot. Do some raids, catch some Pokémon, and hatch some eggs to get some serious dust.
The completion of these missions also means that the Legendary water-type Suicune will return to raids on Aug. 17 at 4 p.m. in your local time. The water dog will also be able to be caught Shiny, if you’re lucky.
With that ends all the challenges and the Pokémon Go Fests for now, but that means that new Special Research Tasks with Jirachi are likely just around the corner.
- Bletchingley teen explains the challenges of living with epilepsy
- Decade by decade, aging presents common challenges
- 5 Democrats to face off in primary to challenge Stefanik
- Entrepreneur Jesse Itzler on unplugging and "Living with the Monks"
- Positive Living: Pride Made Me an Activist
- NSW Blues vs Queensland Maroons: Women's State of Origin live scores, blog
- St George Illawarra Dragons vs Parramatta Eels: NRL live scores, blog
- ‘Pokemon Go’ is getting its biggest update in a long time later this week
- ‘Pokemon Quest’ is a free game for the Switch, and you can download it right now
- Pokemon Quest Sure is a Mobile Game on Nintendo Switch