When using the Unity timeline to create an animation or by using the animator itself, I am unable to properly rotate an object. Whenever I do rotate it, it will usually go something as follows: From 0 -> 20 = 0, -132, 67, -89 and then 20. I have tried to manually set the rotation values, doing this does help, but this means that I will have to do everything manually which is a crap ton of work. I also did make an animation yesterday with the timeline animation with no problems at all, in the morning there were the same problems and I have no clue how it suddenly worked. I have also tried selecting rotation in the animation window and changing Euler to Euler (Quaternion) or Quaternion itself. This doesn’t work, it will only have a less spinning outcome. I would like to know if anyone has any solutions for this problem. I am using Unity version: 2018.3.5f1. Thanks for any help in advance.
- Snapchat will now let brands create animated objects like the popular dancing hot dog
- 19 terrible things bartenders wish you would stop doing
- 10 times scientists genetically modified animals and came up with some weird results
- ‘Embrace your inner weird’
- How an animal lover turned her passion into The Dodo, a booming ~$40 million startup, in 2 years
- These animals, fishes are more than dads
- Lea Salonga to the youth: ‘Embrace your inner weird’
- A DIFFERENT ANIMAL
- This weird hexagon on Saturn has puzzled scientists for decades
- Messages of unity, hope, propriety in Cebu City leg of MB Sketchfest
Unity animation editor's object rotation is doing weird have 265 words, post on gamedev.stackexchange.com at August 14, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.