I’m about to create a simple Space Invaders game but I have a difficulty on it, I have to create like a Top3 weekly, from all the users and get the top three most scored users, this is easy, is a backend task, but I’m wondering if is there any backend for Unity to make it simpler, I know how to create API Rest for many frameworks but I’m used to use Spring, is that good for Unity? If now, what’s better? Is there any library to do an API calls from Unity? Like Retrofit in Android? I’m asking it because I’d like to have like a Log in to game, register etc, but I don’t know if it’s a work of Unity or not, since I need to have the user tracked. Also I want to export this Space invaders to iOS and Android, is that ok, right? I’ve been looking and Unity facilites to you the export.
- Flagrant Foul: NBA Owners Consider Selling Ad Space on Player Jerseys
- ‘We made it to space!’: Virgin Galactic takes one small leap toward space tourism
- Virgin Galactic plans to launch a test craft 50 miles into the sky, and get its first real taste of space
- 'Ready Player One' VR experience: I'm not ready
- Virgin Galactic is one giant leap closer to launching rich people into space
- The Latest: Tourism rocket ship reaches space on test flight
- Clothes-eating moths are invading UK homes after population triples in five years 'because of trends for low-heat wash cycles and natural fibres'
- Iron Man takes the lead in the new space race
- How "Iron Man" Musk is taking the lead in the new space race
- Richard Branson's Virgin Galactic Granted Unprecedented Space Tourism License
Unity Space invaders with top 3 players have 302 words, post on gamedev.stackexchange.com at August 15, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.