THQ Nordic has slyly revealed a few more of the 81 games it apparently has in development. Last year, it gobbled up Koch Media, adding the likes of Saints Row and Dead Island to its increasingly massive catalogue of games, and a recent financial report confirms new games for both series are in development. The Saints’ last main outing was back in 2013, with superb superhero romp Saints Row 4. It left things open to more shenanigans, but Volition instead turned its attention to Agents of Mayhem, which was fine, but no Saints Row. According to the report, however, they’re now “deep in development” of a brand new Saints Row game. THQ Nordic didn’t share any other details. Dead Island 2 has been off and on for years, switching developers and going silent for extended periods. Occasionally there’s a tweet or a mention in a financial report. This time it’s confirmation that Homefront: The Revolution developer Dambuster Studios is leading development. I’m not convinced it will ever appear at this point, but we’ll always have that cool E3 cinematic. Deep Silver managed to snatch up TimeSplitters last year. Now it’s added TimeSplitters’ co-creator Steve Ellis to the team. There’s no mention of an… Read full this story
- Weekend trip home gets extended for new Saints OL Chris Clark
- New Saint Vincent CEO makes return to Tenet
- New Saints outfielder off to a strong start
- New Three-row Cadillac XT6 Touts Six New Distinguishing Features
- Justin Theroux in new neighbour row
- Snap Orlando shows off work new and old at 'Le Salon 2019'
- Brees “impressed” with new Saints TE Jared Cook
- New Info for ‘Super Mario Maker 2’ Coming Wednesday
- Do you remember the Saints’ rookie ‘bucket helmet’?
- Saints pre-season opener No. 1 in league in local TV ratings
Volition is working on a new Saints Row have 303 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at August 14, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.