So you’ve decided that you want a smart speaker. You’ve ruled out the Apple HomePod and its sometimes-sketchy Siri voice companion, and have decided Google already knows enough about you before inviting a Google Home Hub into your castle. That pretty much leaves you with Amazon’s Alexa range or Echo speakers. You want something with a bit more audio oomph than the small Amazon Echo Spot, Echo Dot or forthcoming Amazon Echo Show 5, and find the screen-sporting full-size Echo Show a bit domineering.What’s left? The Amazon Echo, or the Amazon Echo Plus. They’re the most closely-related of the smart speakers coming out of Amazon’s stable, and understanding the differences between them can make choosing which is for you a surprisingly involved task. Which sounds better? Which is more expensive? What exactly makes the Plus…plusier?We’re here to help: these are the key differences and benefits of the two core Amazon Echo models.[Update: The Amazon 2019 hardware launch event was filled with new Alexa-powered gadgets – 14 of them to be precise – and we got hands-on time with several of them. Check out all the new Amazon Echo speakers, along with release dates, prices, and specs.]What is an Amazon Echo? And what… Read full this story
- More than 800,000 Apple Podcasts are now available on Echo devices
- Amazon Echo Plus (2nd gen) vs. Sonos Play:1 — Which should you buy?
- Amazon vs Google: Which smart home giant won 2019?
- Target vs. Best Buy Black Friday 2019: The Best Tech Deals
- Amazon vs. Best Buy: The Best Black Friday 2019 Deals So Far
- Walmart vs. Best Buy: The Best Black Friday 2019 Deals
- Google Home smart speakers get steep price cuts ahead of Prime Day Echo deals
- Vizio undercuts Samsung’s QLED TVs by hundreds of dollars with the Quantum
- Best Prime Day Deals 2019: Final Update
- 5 Things Bixby Voice Can Do (and One Thing It Can’t)
Amazon Echo vs Echo Plus: which Alexa speaker is the one for you? have 311 words, post on www.techradar.com at September 25, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.