So says travel blogger Nellie Huang (wildjunket.com), author of new kids’ book, Explorers: Amazing Tales of the World’s Greatest Adventures. She travels the world with her four-year-old daughter, and here shares her top tips for how families can go adventuring and exploring together, without it becoming a logistical and fretful nightmare… 1. Don’t wait to travel, go now! Many people are hesitant to travel adventurously with their kids for many reasons. ‘We’ll wait until they can remember,’ they say. But there is so much to gain from bringing your small kids outdoors and getting them to experience new things at a young age. You’ll stimulate their interest in the world, encourage them to appreciate nature and to be open to new cultures and experiences. My daughter is only four, but I already notice the impact travel has on her. She is curious, adaptable and independent, and her sense of adventure is growing with each exciting trip we take. 2. A family that goes on adventures together, stays together Having adventures together is a great way to build stronger bonds with kids and create precious memories as a family. Overcoming fears and pushing your collective comfort zone can bring your family… Read full this story
- Emanuel's plan to re-light Chicago reaches 100,000 streetlight, $16M rebate mark
- Slow down by schools? Buffalo wants to make it more than just an idea
- 'Mafia Spies': Why mob boss Sam Giancana made Rat Pack play his Northbrook club
- DC Comics superhero 'Shazam!' is a bolt of playful fun
- Senior Terae Briggs leads youth-filled Wolf Pack team
- Pack two weeks of clothes in a carry-on suitcase
- Coachella 2019 Day 2 Review: Finding Gems Outside the Bright Lights
- Young filmmakers celebrated at Cleveland’s third annual Kids Film It Festival
- The 11 Day Power Play – The Mighty Pucks Lead the Way
- There oughta be a law! Countdown clocks at traffic lights work.
'Be brave, pack light, go slow and let the kids play' have 306 words, post on www.independent.ie at September 12, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.