Capcom is releasing a new game, Shinsekai: Into the Depths, exclusively on Apple Arcade. Producer Peter Fabiano showed off the game at Apple’s special event presentation on Sept. 9. The atmospheric underwater platformer was demoed on stage on an iPad using touch controls. The game’s centered on an ocean diver and features some impressive music: Fabiano said that music and sound effects for the game were recorded underwater. Controls for Shinsekai: Into the Depths are “simple,” but that players will have to master “shooting while thrusting,” Fabiano noted. In late July, Capcom filed for a trademark for Shinsekai: Into the Depths; the trademark was spotted online, though not much information was available at that time. Players will be able to give it a go themselves when Apple Arcade launches on Sept. 19 — according to the announcement, there will be 100 games at launch. Apple Arcade will cost $4.99 month when it’s available. Apple Arcade games will be available on iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple TV.
- Apple adds two new games in Apple Arcade
- A more powerful Apple TV 4K could arrive ‘any time’
- Apple Announces Pricing And Launch Date For Streaming Service Apple TV+
- Ridley Scott just signed a major deal with Apple TV+
- Capcom provides updated sales figures, Monster Hunter World reaches 15.7 million copies sold
- Apple iPhone 12: Final prices, official names and key specs revealed by tipster
- Apple may soon take marketing to new depths
- Want to upgrade to iPhone SE? Apple's 2020 smartphone will go on sale next week via Flipkart
- Who is the Netherlands’ Eurovision 2019 representative? Meet Duncan Laurence who will be performing Arcade
- Apple ‘to launch FOUR new 5G iPhone models’ before end of year, insiders claim
Capcom’s Shinsekai: Into the Depths announced for Apple Arcade have 285 words, post on www.polygon.com at September 10, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.