Sections SEARCH Skip to content Skip to site index Log In Log In Today’s Paper DealBook | DealBook Briefing: Why WeWork’s I.P.O. Struggles Could Hurt Advertisement DealBook Supported by Sept. 6, 2019 Good Friday morning. Breaking: Howard Schultz, the former Starbucks C.E.O., called off his presidential bid . And don’t forget: I’m going to be in conversation with Blackstone’s Stephen Schwarzman about his new book, “What It Takes: Lessons in the Pursuit of Excellence,” at a DealBook TimesTalk in New York on Sept. 16. Get your tickets here . (Was this email forwarded to you? Sign up here .) WeWork’s I.P.O. dreams may be on the rocks The co-working giant had ambitions to stage an outsize public stock offering that would give it a rich valuation and the opportunity to raise money from a new set of investors. It may have to put those plans aside for now. WeWork is considering valuing itself in an I.P.O. at around $20 billion, Michael de la Merced and Peter Eavis of the NYT report, citing unnamed sources. That would be less than half a $47 billion valuation from January. The company has also discussed taking more money from SoftBank, one of its largest… Read full this story
- Ousted WeWork CEO Adam Nuemann sues SoftBank for walking away from $3 billion bailout and 'secretly taking actions to undermine' troubled startup
- Bay Briefing: Meet the (maybe) new Embarcadero
- Daily Briefing: Turkey, trade tensions, terrible data
- South Korea Coronavirus Second Wave Hits Over 100 Cases as Country Struggles to Contain New Outbreak
- Boris Johnson faces ANOTHER night in hospital: PM 'will follow doctors' orders' amid rising concerns over 'persistent' coronavirus cough and temperature - as Dominic Raab admits he hasn't spoken to him since Saturday
- NFL Backup QB Power Rankings, from 1-32: Andy Dalton gives Cowboys elite option behind Dak Prescott
- 'She shut them down': District Attorney BLOCKED arrests of her 'friend' and his son now charged with 25-year-old Ahmaud Arbery's murder, officials claim - as the pair appear in court for the first time and Trump describes shooting as 'very disturbing'
- 'Violent extremism is becoming a new global norm'
- Ex-cop and son charged with MURDER of black jogger Ahmaud Arbery after video of February killing sparks national outrage
- 'He must long to be with someone with a feminine body': Louise Thompson hits back with a defiant bikini snap after a cruel troll implied her fiancé wasn't attracted to her
DealBook Briefing: Why WeWork’s I.P.O. Struggles Could Hurt have 398 words, post on www.nytimes.com at September 6, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.