close Video New chapter in war of words between President Trump and actress Debra Messing ,President Trump used his Twitter account to target 'Will and Grace' star Debra Messing after she appeared to support an Alabama church's anti-Trump voter sign. The sign outside New Era Baptist church in Birmingham, Ala, read 'A black vote for Trump is mental illness.' On the other, 'A white vote for Trump is pure racism.’ Outspoken actress Debra Messing retweeted a post on Tuesday describing President Trump’s daughter Ivanka and son-in-law, Jared Kushner, as “national security threats.” The tweet came just after Trump announced that he had asked for former National Security Adviser John Bolton’s resignation amid strong disagreements he’s had with the administration. Garry Kasparov, chairman of the Human Rights Foundation, claimed on Twitter that Trump would “fire and drive people away until at last he is surrounded only by people who care only for him and what he can do for them and not about the country at all.” Writer Sarah Kendzior responded by claiming that Ivanka Trump and Kushner would likely stay by Trump’s side. PRESIDENT TRUMP CALLS DEBRA MESSING ‘MCCARTHY STYLE RACIST,’ ASKS NBC IF THEY’LL KEEP HER ON-AIR Actress Debra Messing retweets someone describing Ivanka… Read full this story
- Ivanka Trump pays tribute to husband Jared on his 38th birthday and shares a glamorous portrait of herself and the 'love of her life' - as he is seen leaving their home with a big smile on his face
- National Security Adviser K. T. McFarland Ousted As NSC Shake-up Continues
- Ivanka Trump Tweets, Then Deletes, Photo with 'National Security Strategy' Document
- Ivanka Trump Thanks US Secret Service For Helping Her Avert ‘Major Parenting Fail’
- White House officials refuse to comment on Jared Kushner's Russia ties
- Rashida Tlaib Slams Ivanka Trump Over Shootings Solidarity Message: 'Try Checking Your Dad On His Tweets'
- Trump taps hostage negotiator Robert C. O'Brien as new national security director
- John Bolton to replace H.R. McMaster as Donald Trump's national security adviser
- It Looks Like H.R. McMaster Is Cleaning House at the National Security Council
- It's time for the Democratic candidates to talk more about national security
Debra Messing retweets post calling Ivanka Trump, Jared Kushner 'national security threats' have 365 words, post on www.foxnews.com at September 10, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.