Just like past installments, Borderlands 3 is brimming with easter eggs and one of them references the hit fantasy drama television series, Game of Thrones. Instead of the Mother of Dragons, you’ll be facing off against the Mother of Grogans. She’ll be accompanied by her three dragon-like Rakks that love to rain down fire whenever someone threatens their mother. To find this Game of Thrones easter egg in Borderlands 3, you’ll have to make your way to Eden-6. When on the planet, head to a section called The Anvil and right into a sewer system called West of Gross — an obvious play on Westeros. There’s a room here with a chest at the very end. However, be careful because opening it will cause the imposter queen to enter from the back along with her fire-breathing Rakks. Take note that the Games of Thrones easter egg is not tied to any quest in Borderlands 3. It’s merely there for players (and fans) to find and connect the dots. Also, defeating the Mother of Grogans and her Rakks will not drop any legendary items. Hence, don’t raise any expectations for looting uniques. In a rare case where opening the chest doesn’t… Read full this story
- Google has a secret Wimbledon 'Easter Egg'
- Google has a secret Wizard of Oz Easter Egg
- New Haven Easter egg hunt attracts children
- Easy Easter riders’ cash for children’s hospital
- Fifa 20: Confirmed Fifa Ultimate Team game mode changes
- FIFA 20: FUT game mode changes revealed
- Where to pre-order Borderlands 3
- Borderlands 3 Review: Bad news for PS4, Xbox One and PC fans
- Borderlands 3 releases tonight on consoles, PC
- Game of Thrones fans prepare to say goodbye to Westeros
Finding The Game Of Thrones Easter Egg In Borderlands 3 have 287 words, post on segmentnext.com at September 14, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.