I’m not much for sports games, but Golazo! just might make a believer out of me. This delightfully colorful 2.5d soccer game caters to the retro crowd with local-only multiplayer, three different “arcade” modes, and a playful art style that couldn’t be more different from the ultra-realistic look of games like FIFA 19. The release trailer looks great, but it’s hard to tell if Golazo! will be able to integrate these old-school elements with a multiplayer experience that’s appealing to modern crowds. Either way, we’ll find out when it releases on Switch Thursday, September 12.”[Soccer] is all about fun and teamwork. It doesn’t matter if you’re on the field or play it on console sitting with your friends on the couch. With its vintage, not-too-serious, artistic and creative modern approach to classic gameplay, Golazo! is certainly a perfect game for people who are weary of [soccer] managers or complicated hard-core simulators,” reads the press release.The three arcade modes are Quick Match, World Cup, and International Ranking, and Golazo! can be played in English, Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, and Polish. Up to four players can play locally, and it doesn’t sound like there’s an online multiplayer mode. Interestingly enough, the game… Read full this story
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain review – greatest stealth game ever made
- The 12 greatest video game 'Easter eggs'
- The 35 greatest horror games of all time
- The greatest Sega games that never got released
- The 13 scariest video game moments ever
- Sly Blue to play home games at Red Bull Arena
- European Soccer Weekend: Liverpool-City the pick of games
- Major League Soccer just walked back its ban of an anti-Nazi symbol at its soccer matches
- New York's Chloe DeLyser could make a run at high school soccer's career goal record in 2019
- Mourinho back in English soccer as Tottenham manager
Golazo! will be the greatest soccer game ever (maybe) have 315 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at September 11, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.