I tend to have big commits and it is related to me being tool lazy to close Rider and Unity, commit changes and then start both programms back up to make changes and repeat. I just assumed that this is the correct way of doing it, but is this even the case? Thanks in advance!
- DU30 OKs 7 major infra projects; agriculture, exports improve
- Infrastructure projects open for team-up with private sector – DOF
- Aquino set to ok P50-b prison project in N. Ecija
- BOI oks P56-M VCO project
- NGCP to seek ok for P22-B project
- Aquino OKs 2 new LRT projects
- Bistek OKs waste-to-energy project
- SMI: Glencore committed to Tampakan project
- China committed to further reform, opening-up: ambassador
- P18-B NLEX-SLEX connector road project open to Swiss challenge
Is it ok to commit to git while my Unity project is still open? have 132 words, post on gamedev.stackexchange.com at September 21, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.