League of Legends patch 9.19 is live for testing on the PBE. The balance changes so far look pretty light but there are some changes to Garen and Sylas that you’ll want to check out. The Might of Demacia’s changes are back for more testing and there’s also a host of new skins for you to see.
With this year’s Worlds tournament in sight, it’s pretty likely that Riot won’t be looking to make any huge changes to gameplay right now, which in turn means that Garen’s changes are almost certain not to ship. Expect more small tweaks much like in League of Legends patch 9.18.
In terms of skins, Hextech Amumu arrives as a new crafting exclusive skin, with three new entries to the Immortal Journey skins – Majestic Empress Morgana, Splendid Staff Nami, and Valiant Sword Riven, who will come with her own Prestige Edition skin. Finally, Ryze is this year’s Championship skin so you’ll need to pick him up quickly if you want to add him to your collection.
LEAGUE OF LEGENDS PATCH 9.19 RELEASE DATE AND DOWNTIME
We don’t have an exact release date for League of Legends patch 9.19 at the moment, but patches tend to arrive on a two week schedule. With that in mind, expect the new update to land on Wednesday September 25.
LEAGUE OF LEGENDS PATCH 9.19 BALANCE CHANGES
Garen – Changed
- Attack speed per level increased to 3% from 2.9%.
- Perseverance (P):
- No longer doubles below (25/50%) health.
- Cooldown changed to 6 seconds from 9/4 seconds at all ranks.
- Non-epic monsters never break Perseverance.
- Heal amount increased to 2.5-10.25% from 2-8%.
- Courage (W):
- Resists per stack decreased to 0.25 from 0.33.
- Resists cap decreased to 30 from 50.
- Minion kills to max stacks increased to 160 from 150.
- Judgment (E):
- Tick rate changed to 8+1 per 20% attack speed from 5+1 per 3 levels.
- Base damage changed to 9/15/21/27/33 from 14/18/22/26/30.
- AD ratio decreased to .26/.295/.33/.365/.40 from .36/.37/.38/.39/.40.
- Hits required to shred armor increased to 6 from 4.
- Hitting only one enemy no longer deals 33% bonus damage.
- Now deals 25% bonus damage to nearest enemy.
- Demacian Justice (R):
- The Villainy Passive has been removed.
- Now always deals True Damage instead of dealing Magic Damage.
- Damage decreased to 150/300/450 (+20/25/30% of missing HP) from 175/350/525 (+28.6/33.3/40% of missing HP).
Sylas – changed
- Base Armor reduced to 25 from 32.
- Armor per level decreased to 1.5 from 3.
- Petricite Burst (P):
- Damage changed to 100% AD (+20% AP) to target/50% AD (+20% AP) to all other enemies from 9-60 (+100% AD)(+20% AP) to all targets but minions/50% of that damage to minions.
- Chain Lash (Q):
- No longer does reduced damage to monsters.
Majestic Empress Morgana – 1350 RP
Splendid Staff Nami – 1350 RP
Valiant Sword Riven – 1350 RP
Valiant Sword Riven will also get a Prestige Edition.
Championship Ryze – 1350 RP
LEAGUE OF LEGENDS PATCH 9.19 LOGIN SCREEN
Each League of Legends patch comes with its own unique login screen. They’re usually fairly excellent, and patch 9.19’s is likely to be no exception. It’ll probably be based on Worlds 2019.
More League of Legends:
- League of Legends patch 9.18 – Star Guardian 2019
- Limited-time game modes are coming back to League of Legends
- The best League of Legends champions for beginners
That’s all we’ve got for you from League of Legends patch 9.19. To keep up with the current version of the game, check out the League of Legends patch 9.18 notes, and make sure to check back for League of Legends patch 9.20 in the very near future.
- Super League: Hull FC 19-18 Leeds Rhinos
- Rugby League legend Garry Schofield backs our World Cup campaign
- What are the chances of the Swedish legend to attend the World Cup?
- Speedway legend and six-time world champion Ivan Mauger dies
- IPL 2018 Purple Cap: Sunil Narine leds the pack of top wicket-takers in Indian Premier League after match 19
- Sofitel Legend Metropole voted as world’s coolest new hotel
- Arsene Wenger criticises decision to delay VAR that leaves the Premier League ‘behind the rest of the world’
- We've got the semi-finals the A-League had to have
- Rugby league LIVE: Hull KR enter transfer market and Hull FC injury updates
- Marko Arnautovic: How David Moyes helped one of the Premier League’s great enigmas turn his latest corner