In February, Joaquin ‘El Chapo’ Guzman, 62, was found guilty of trafficking $12 billion worth of cocaine, heroin and marijuana during his reign as the Don of the Mexican Sinaloa Cartel Ever since Joaquin ‘El Chapo’ Guzman was sentenced to life in prison in a New York court in July, the underground tunnels he once used to traffic tonnes of heroin and cocaine across the US-Mexico border have become the center of a new cartel war. In February, Guzman, 62, was found guilty of trafficking $12 billion worth of cocaine, heroin and marijuana during his reign as the Don of the Mexican Sinaloa Cartel. For decades the vast criminal empire Guzman built had utilized the underground tunnels to cement the Sinaloa Cartel’s place atop the world’s most notorious crime syndicates. Guzman went on to dominate the US drug trade in the late 1980’s, following the downfall and eventual demise of Pablo Escobar. But despite his own arrest and incarceration, Guzman’s tunnels continue to prosper as a profitable and viable passageway to flood the US with drugs. However, unlike under Chapo’s reign, the Sinaloa Cartel is not the only gang using the tunnels. For decades the vast criminal empire Guzman built… Read full this story
- House Republicans call for renewal of wall construction contracts in new border security plan
- Is Intel Stock Finally Worth Buying?
- The Big 12 Sends Cease & Desist Letter To ESPN, Alleges The Network Is Trying To Harm The Conference
- When We Exposed Keith Raniere, The Leader Of The Nxivm ‘Sex Cult’
- The Latest: Emergent: FDA lets its vaccine factory restart
- From Heiress To Felon: How Clare Bronfman Wound Up In ‘Cult-Like’ Group Nxivm
- Like its leads, Outer Banks season 2 is dumb but fun
- 3 Reasons I'm Betting on Intel's Comeback
- Mi Notebook 14 Review
Mexico's rival drug gangs battle it out over El Chapo's lucrative tunnels which helped the Sinaloa Cartel ship $12 billion worth of drugs across the border with the US have 289 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at September 7, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.