Doom 64, once an exclusive for Nintendo 64, is coming to the Nintendo Switch.
The upcoming Switch release is slated to hit November 22.
Doom 64 is technically a sequel to Doom 2, though it was not actually developed by id Software. Instead, Midway Games handled the project that would never see release on any platform outside of the Nintendo 64.
Today’s announcement, which came during the first Nintendo Direct of September, comes only a few months after Doom 64 was spotted on a games rating site. The Bethesda release received a PEGI-18 rating for PC and PS4.
- Black Friday 2019 Nintendo Switch Game Deals: The Witcher 3, Breath of the Wild, And More
- Nintendo bringing
- among the Switch ports reportedly coming to E3
- Crisis on Infinite Earths Photo Reveals Kingdom Come Superman Backstory
- Where are all the Nintendo Switch game ports?
- ESA Says Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo Will Start Disclosing Loot Box Odds
- The Lifehacker Guide to 64-bit vs. 32-bit Operating Systems
- Nintendo Switch Black Friday 2019: the best console bundle deals, game offers, SD card savings and more
- The Nintendo Switch Lite may not impress you, but that’s not the point
- Nintendo Switch Lite vs. Apple iPod Touch: Which is the best $200 gaming handheld for kids?