Indie developer House House has taken to Twitter in order to clear up some confusion surrounding the upcoming Untitled Goose Game. Perhaps that was the intention, at least, as it’s still somewhat unclear as to whether this apparently as-yet-untitled game starring a goose is actually, officially called Untitled Goose Game.
House House cites a number of sources that are reported to spreading misinformation, including Twitter’s own Twitter Moments account, by referencing Untitled Goose Game as their current project’s “official title.” The developer asks that people “keep in mind that this game is untitled.”
The Australian video game company continues to say that their goose game is “an Untitled Goose Game” before definitively concluding discussions on the matter by plainly stating: “No Title.” Yet, despite that, the capitalization of “Untitled Goose Game” would seem to suggest that it is the title after all. You can see this oddity for yourself in the House House tweet that’s embedded below.
We do now officially know that this game with a goose is set to release very soon, in fact just next week on September 20. If the developers really don’t have a title yet, they’re certainly leaving things until the last minute. Maybe “Naughty Goose on the Loose” would work? You can take that if you want it, House House…
Untitled Goose Game sees players take control of the eponymous (maybe?) stealth goose and sneakily wreak havoc on the unsuspecting public. GameRevolution’s preview went as far as to say that this goose is a “total dick” and that its “dickishness” ultimately serves as the game’s core.
If all that silliness has you eager to play the Untitled Goose Game—that being the real title or not—it’ll be available September 20 on Nintendo Switch, and exclusively via the Epic Games Store on PC and Mac.
- Game of the Year 2017: The Mirror's top 10 best video games of 2017
- Letters: Do not blame baby boomers for a housing shortage
- These are the towns where house prices have risen by up to £36,000 in a YEAR
- Ashiyana scam: NAB arrests four more in housing project scam
- Steam gaming platform accused of promoting child abuse with ‘sick’ Shower With Your Dad game involving naked boys
- Dog allergy teenager died from severe asthma attack after house party hosts refused to give address for ambulance
- The Medieval house at Whomerley – Stevenage’s very own ‘cabin in the woods’
- Take in a lodger to increase income while helping to ease the housing crisis
- Take in a lodger and make money while helping to ease the housing crisis
- Secret basement found in house owned by Josef Fritzl years before he made his daughter his sex slave