Update: A GameStop representative reached out to TechSpot to clarify details on this story that has been widely reported with identical information. GameStop claims only 32 units (not thousands) of the recalled helmets were sold and shipped to consumers. All the affected consumers have been identified and notified directly about the recall, offering a refund. No other models, editions, or colors of the Fallout 76 Power Armor Edition helmets (gun-metal or grey color finish) are involved in this recall. The photo below shows the recalled red-colored helmet manufactured by Chronicle LLC and sold as an individual collectible item on GameStop.com in June 2019. The original story follows below: Exclusive Fallout 76 Power Armor helmets sold by GameStop are being recalled due to high risk of mold exposure. This is yet another controversy surrounding Fallout 76 made worse by the fact that it’s a health hazard. Bethesda hasn’t had much luck when it comes to collectibles recently but this may be the worst. First reported by DualShockers, wearable Power Armor helmets that were sold exclusively by GameStop are being recalled by the United States Consumer Product Safety Commission due to increased risk of mold exposure. Per the official recall website: “Mold… Read full this story
- 'Fallout 76' is an Online-Only 'Soft-Core' Survival Game Due in November | Digital Trends
- How to play 'Fallout 76' for free this weekend
- 'Fallout 76' rumored to be an online survival RPG like 'DayZ'
- E3 2018: Fallout 76 Release Date And Everything We Know About Bethesda's New Online Game
- Bethesda E3 2018: Watch Press Conference Recap - Fallout 76, Elder Scrolls 6, Starfield
- Wearable Fallout: New Vegas Desert Ranger helmet comes with an NCR belt buckle too
- Gavin Newsom's chief recall strategist has tweeted the same photo 151 times. Is it working?
- Recall Leader Claims 'In Crisis' Gavin Newsom Is 'Throwing Money at the Problem'
- California Sets Date For Recall Election Targeting Newsom
- Takata airbag recall process 'still leaves drivers with ticking time-bombs'
Over 20,000 Fallout 76 helmets recalled for mold exposure -- or not? (Updated) have 310 words, post on www.techspot.com at September 24, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.