Here’s another Borderlands 3 Easter Egg for you, and this time it’s a nod to Game of Thrones.
If you watched Game of Thrones you know who was the Mother of Dragons. But in Borderlands 3, she’s the Mother of Grogans.
This particular Easter Eggs is on Eden 6 where if you go into the sewers, you will encounter the aforementioned enemy, Mother of Grogans. She even spawns three dragons which fly around the place spitting fire at you.
To find the area, go to the planet and head to the section on your map called The Anvil. Go to the room at the very back of the sewers to an area called West of Gross – a nod to Westeros.
Normally, when you open the chest in the room, she will come out the door in the back and unleash her dragons – but she may not.
If you happen to enter the area and she’s not hanging around, you can always come back to see if she spawns.
As Arekkz notes, the Easter Egg isn’t tied to quest like the one for Lord of the Rings. Instead, it is just something a bit fun added for flavor.
Borderlands 3 is out today on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
- Mary Sue Easter eggs planning move to White Marsh
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Easter Eggs Locations: Jungle Book "KAA the Giant Snake"
- US-spec Honda Civic comes with a hidden Easter egg
- Danny King column: Spreadsheets, Easter eggs, family life and the Witches... My perfect combo!
- What Are Your Favorite Automotive Easter Eggs?
- The Tesla Model S Has A Mario Kart-Like Easter Egg Because Of Course It Does
- What it all Meant: 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon Easter Eggs Solved
- Easter Eggs in Google Reader
- Three Fun 2019 Ram 1500 Easter Eggs Discovered in Chicago
- GT5 Easter Egg? R34 Skyline Has Die-Cast Underside