An HD remake of Trials of Mana will arrive on Nintendo Switch next year on April 24, 2020.
Trials of Mana is the third entry in the Mana series. Originally launched as Seiken Densetsu exclusively in the East, Square Enix said it would rebuild the game from the ground up with modern 3D graphics last year. Earlier this year, Nintendo announced a release window of 2020 but this is the first time an official date has been announced.
- HD remake of Resident Evil will be cross-buy for PS3 / PS4, but there's a catch
- Capcom posts gameplay trailer of upcoming 'Resident Evil' HD remake
- It's official! Varun Dhawan and Sara Ali Khan to star in 'Coolie No 1' remake—Details inside
- Sheena Bora Trial: Indrani won't withdraw charges against Peter
- NRL: Warrior linked with surprise switch, forwards on the move
- Appeal trial began for former OceanBank executives
- First trial linked to Ohio family slayings set to start
- April Love Geary flaunts her pert derriere in black bathing suit while on a yacht with fiance Robin Thicke in Florida
- Riley County man’s trial in child’s death ends in hung jury
- Sheena Bora Trial: Mekhail and the murder