What video game are you playing this week? Team GameRevolution is enjoying Gears 5, with us having joined forces on the GR Twitch channel in order to take on the Horde in Versus mode with varying degrees of success. The team is also enjoying the likes of Astral Chain, Nier: Automata, and even the original Gears of War.
Let us know the game that you’re playing this week in the comments section below!
Paul Tamburro, executive editor: “I’m enjoying Gears 5 a hell of a lot. Even though being on the receiving end of a one-hit shotgun often makes me want to bite a chunk out of my keyboard in frustration, it can be a great deal of fun. If only the customization options were better…”
Jason Faulkner, senior editor: “I’m mostly in standby mode waiting for Borderlands 3 and Daemon X Machina, but still keeping busy. I’m currently playing Astral Chain, which I’ll be reviewing soon, and just finished up Nier: Automata. Most of my time has been spent playing a game I can’t talk about yet, so I can’t really get into that.”
Mack Ashworth, lead editor: “I’ve been playing a bunch of Gears 5, which has been both a satisfying and punishing experience. The skill gap can be massive in that game, and I think I’m somewhere in the middle! I’ve also been revisiting Borderlands 2 to try and complete the final DLC. I don’t think I’ll have it finished by the Borderlands 3 launch, but at least I tried!”
Michael Leri, features editor: “I’m hopping on the bandwagon and playing Gears… of War 1. I never had an Xbox 360 and figured now was a great time to hop in. It surprisingly still feels great, which is very rare for a shooter this old.”
- Grab starts introducing GrabPay by Moca
- Mai Linh needs to redouble efforts to win back market from Grab
- Samsung launches Galaxy Gear smartwatch in Berlin
- Tien determined to grab AIG gold
- Grab launches taxi beta trial in Myanmar
- Hanoi gearing up for its crowning glory of sports
- Saigon Heat gear up to beat Kaohsiung Truth
- Transport depts gear up for National Independence holiday
- Việt Nam grabs hold of LSO musician’s heart
- Vietnam gear up for World Cup