I want to make LAN multiplayer videogames in my old low end 32 bit windows laptop. So far i found ORX and it’s all they claimed it to be. Sadly making multiplayer games is not posible.
I’m trying to find any engine to achieve this.
Of course Unity is nto an option since it requires 64bit. And some others require 4gb memory to run…
I have been making videogames in C, but I’m sure there is a better option hidden somewhere.
- Computing on a budget: 7 PCs tested
- Netbook Are Sparking Corporate Interest
- Ultimate anti-spam guide: 11 products tested
- Is Linux taking over the enterprise?
- McNealy unplugged: Part 2
- Bridging connectivity gaps
- Ethernet startup wants to be on every server
- Risky business: 5 provider strategies for taking on downside risk
- Risky business: 5 provider strategies to take on downside risk
- The A to Z of wireless