If anyone needs to know the specifications of an upcoming console more than anyone, it’s game developers. This is particularly true with William I, an NHL 20 developer at Electronic Arts, Canada, who spoke about his own Xbox Scarlett and PS5 expectations for when the two consoles actually came out. The Xbox Scarlett and PS5 have both been getting a lot of press lately, but we won’t know which one is the better console until they’re both actually out. There’s also no teling as of yet which one will be the more popular of the two. William believes that things like power, memory, being always connected to the internet, and short load times are what will be the most important in both consoles. History, however, pokes a few holes in these points. The Xbox One, for instance, when it was announced in 2013, came under a huge storm of controversy due to a large number of policies that Microsoft was including with it, including its always-online connectivity (which originally was intended to force people to check in with it once a day). Graphics and power did, however, prove to be a decisive factor in the battle between the Xbox One… Read full this story
- GameStop Comments on Possible PS5 and Xbox Series X Delay
- Xbox Series X Teases Big Backward Compatibility Feature
- PlayStation and Xbox Comment on Coronavirus' Impact on Upcoming Exclusive Games
- NHL Power Rankings: Best 2019-20 free agent signings
- 2018 NHL Draft Lottery: Will Coyotes tank?
- 20 weeks pregnant: Your baby’s hair will soon start to grow!
- Xbox Series X: prezzo, uscita, specifiche tecniche, giochi e retrocompatibilità
- PS5 price leak hints that console could be CHEAPER than the Xbox Series X at just £320
- Xbox Series X: What We Know About Specs, Release Date, Games, And More
- Nintendo Switch vs. Xbox One
Xbox Scarlett And PS5 Expectations Given By NHL 20 Developer have 312 words, post on segmentnext.com at September 11, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.