Xenoblade Chronicles is getting a re-release on Nintendo Switch, under the name Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition.
Announced at the end of tonight’s Nintendo Direct, details on what’s changed and when exactly it will launch are still thin on the ground, although we got around a minute of footage showing how it will look.
Originally launched on Wii, and subsequently launched on 3DS, this new version will arrive at some point in 2020.
Here’s our first glimpse at how it looks:
- One of Video Games' Best Trilogies Seemingly Coming to Nintendo Switch
- One of 2013's Best Games Is Reportedly Coming to Nintendo Switch
- Metro Redux is coming to the Nintendo Switch next month
- New Nintendo Switch Patent Reveals Big Feature May Be Coming to Joy-Cons
- Rare Version of a Classic Sonic Game Coming to Nintendo Switch
- Metroid Fusion sequel, new Paper Mario rumored for Nintendo Switch this year
- These are the features we want in a Nintendo Switch Pro system
- The best upcoming Nintendo Switch games
- Deep Silver Announces Survival Horror Compilation For Nintendo Switch
- Nintendo Switch Was The Best-Selling Gaming Console of 2019