GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers. One of the big features of Apex Legends Season 3 is the introduction of the new map World’s Edge, which includes three locked vaults containing purple and gold loot inside. At the start of the season, there wasn’t a way to open them since vault keys were not available–the vault doors also had a countdown timer that aligned to Wednesday, October 9 at 10AM PT / 1PM ET / 6PM BST. However, vault keys were dropping earlier than that, and are attainable right now. Here’s how to get a key and what you can expect once you use one to open up a vault.How To Get A KeyThe first thing you’ll need to do is find a floating cargo bot, of which there are several roaming around the map; these can contain vault keys. In our experience, we got a vault key by shooting the bot down when it was flashing blue and among the loot was a vault key. We are not privy to the chances of getting one and if the tier-color affects this, but there were instances where gold cargo bots dropped and did not drop vault keys. If… Read full this story
- Nassar victims get $500M settlement from MSU: What insiders are saying
- Sunderland legend pinpoints key transfer policy for next boss
- What's it like inside Old John at Bradgate Park?
- Review: Kerry Ellis: 20th Anniversary Tour, Apex, Bury St Edmunds, May 7
- Boxing legend Joe Calzaghe is coming to Hull
- First look inside Liverpool's first Cat Café on Bold Street
- What’s on TV tonight? Shows to watch on Sunday 27 May from The London Palladium: The Greatest Stage on Earth
- Take a first look inside the new dentistry clinic loved by celebs
- First look inside the new JD Gym in Aintree
- Inside the new Woodford Leisure Centre
Apex Legends Vaults: How To Get Keys And What's Inside have 316 words, post on www.gamespot.com at October 10, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.