Contactless payment is becoming more popular in Viet Nam thanks to young population and the technology development. — VNS Photo Contactless payment is becoming trendy in Viet Nam thanks to the growth of technology and the country’s young population. To make contactless payment, a card or smartphone is simply waved in the vicinity of a terminal equipped with the technology. Speaking to Viet Nam News, a spokesperson for Visa Vietnam said consumers around the world see value in the speed and convenience of tapping to pay. “More cities around the world are enabling contactless technology to deliver an improved experience for riders, helping save valuable time by eliminating the need to buy or reload a fare card.” In a survey by Visa, nearly half of UK commuters cited the introduction of contactless payments as the single most significant improvement to their overall public transport experience. Meanwhile, Poland is on its way to being the first country in the world to have 100 per cent of its checkout terminals with tap to pay capability, currently at 99.9 per cent. In the US, 78 out the top 100 Visa merchants already have the infrastructure for contactless payment. The company expects to issue… Read full this story
- Can Tho hosts Aquaculture Viet Nam 2019
- Live Event Video Streaming is the Next Big Thing!
- Scrapbooking Business - The Next Big Thing - Get Paid to Scrapbook
- Me2Everyone - Next Big Thing
- Farm-to-Table Restaurants - The Next Big Thing Or Culinary Fantasy?
- US agricultural exporters on mission to seek trade opportunities in Viet Nam
- Viet Nam Business Forum 2019 opens in HN
- The Five Big Things to Consider When Shopping For a Bed
- Netbooks - The Next Big Thing
- How Two Big Things Stopped the Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 From Winning Me Over
Contactless payment could be next big thing in Viet Nam: experts have 299 words, post on bizhub.vn at October 15, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.