Elon Musk has hit back at the British cave diver suing him for defamation for calling him a ‘pedo’ in new court documents exclusively obtained by DailyMail.com which contain texts showing how the man tried to capitalize on the rescue of a group of Thai boys with book and movie deals. Musk is being sued by Vernon Unsworth, a British man who lives in Thailand and who was involved in rescuing the boys after they became trapped in a flooded cave. In July last year, the Tesla CEO tweeted that Unsworth was a ‘pedo guy’ then hired a private investigator for $50,000 in a desperate attempt to find dirt on the British native in retaliation after he mocked his efforts to save the boys with a mini submarine on national television. In court documents filed on Wednesday, Musk lays out how Unsworth sought to make money from the rescue by selling his version of events to news networks. Text messages sent by Unsworth to a Thai associate reveal how he relished in the media attention the rescue brought him and how he strategized about playing ‘hardball’ with ABC, Universal, Warner Bros and Netflix among others to try to make money… Read full this story
- Elon Musk's 'pedo guy' slur not common insult in South Africa, academic says
- Elon Musk to face defamation trial over Thai cave 'pedo guy' comments
- Musk Refused to Apologise for Calling Thai Cave Diver 'Pedo Guy' as He'd Look Cowardly, Book Says
- Who Decides Who Counts as Native American?
- S.I. Newhouse and Conde Nast; Taking Off The White Gloves
- BMW chases China car smugglers across Canada, their trail strewn with fake documents, bogus bank accounts
- FULL TEXT: President Duterte’s 4th Sona
- Tabloid Hack Attack on Royals, and Beyond
- The Serial Swatter
- 'This Week' Transcript 7-25-21: Speaker Nancy Pelosi & Sen. Rob Portman
EXCLUSIVE: The gloves are off! Elon Musk hits back at diver he called a 'pedo' in new court documents which contain texts showing how the British native tried to make money out of Thai boys cave rescue with books and movie deals have 300 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 17, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.