By Rollin Bishop – October 23, 2019 01:55 pm EDT Share 1 Comments 1 Bethesda Games Studios today revealed a slew of information about Fallout 76’s private worlds, unlimited storage, and more… by introducing Fallout 1st, a premium membership for the game that includes all these features and more. The catch is that Fallout 1st costs $12.99 a month, or $99.99 a year. Also? It’s available now. Given that the popular perception of Fallout 76 thus far has been of an MMO struggling to catch up after an extremely shaky launch, the reveal of Fallout 1st, and the features that are paywalled behind it, hasn’t gone particularly smooth. To get a better idea of just how much stuff folks only get if they subscribe, here’s a graphic, shared by Bethesda Game Studios as part of the announcement, that details exactly what comes with Fallout 1st: “The community has been asking for the ability to play in private worlds since before the launch of Fallout 76, and we’re very excited to announce that they are coming to the game with Fallout 1st,” the Bethesda Game Studios announcement reads. “If you’re a Fallout 1st member, how you use your private world is… Read full this story
- RAGBRAI staff resigns amid Carson King fallout
- The Fallout From the Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Takeover
- Your E-Z Guide To Making Money From Your Website Part I - Popular Ways To Monetize
- Home Financing Options For FHA Loans
- Expiring Password Policy Deployment in an Existing Active Directory Domain
- Quality Monthly Wine Clubs - Are You Missing Out?
- 99 Top Tips For Saving Money
- The Wine For Millennial Gamers!
- Apple Laptops Review - Latest Laptop Series, History, Trend, Strengths and Weaknesses
- IRS Deductions
Fallout 76 Announces Fallout 1st Premium Membership have 273 words, post on comicbook.com at October 23, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.