The Final Fantasy 7 remake will be available to play during this year’s EGX.
A hands-on demo of the game will be available during the event, it was announced today. EGX 2019 runs from October 17 to October 20 at ExCel, London.
The last time we saw the remake was during TGS 2019 in September, when Square Enix showed off a glimpse of the game’s Classic Mode, a boss battle, and a few Summons. You can watch the 46-minute video from TGS below. It’s unclear if the same demo will appear during EGX or whether we’ll see some new content.
Final Fantasy 7 Remake hits PlayStation 4 on March 3 of next year.
- This artist made exquisite Final Fantasy title art for the Harry Potter books
- Final Fantasy VII’s Cosmo Canyon Sequence Is A Meditation On Family, Sacrifice, And Existence Itself
- Was Bitcoin’s rise predicted more than 20 years ago in the beloved video game Final Fantasy III?
- Three years out, Final Fantasy VII remake still seems a long way off
- Final Fantasy publisher is working on a Marvel game
- If Avengers: Infinity War Was A Retro Final Fantasy Game
- Subaru WRX STI might finally get power bump for 2019
- Of course this novelty ‘Final Fantasy’ fork is an oversized sword replica
- India Will Win The 2019 World Cup
- 2019 not my priority now, says Buhari