The Final Fantasy 7 remake will be available to play during this year’s EGX. A hands-on demo of the game will be available during the event, it was announced today. EGX 2019 runs from October 17 to October 20 at ExCel, London. The last time we saw the remake was during TGS 2019 in September, when Square Enix showed off a glimpse of the game’s Classic Mode, a boss battle, and a few Summons. You can watch the 46-minute video from TGS below. It’s unclear if the same demo will appear during EGX or whether we’ll see some new content. Final Fantasy 7 Remake hits PlayStation 4 on March 3 of next year.
- Final fantasy: everything you need to know ahead of Game of Thrones season 8
- Bala finally notch first win of 2019
- Governors Ball 2019 Oscars after party: Rami Malek pops bottles as Lady Gaga and Spike Lee celebrate their wins
- The 10 questions we want answered in the final series of Game of Thrones
- The full draw for the Champions League quarter and semi-finals
- What time is MasterChef UK 2019 final on BBC One and who left last night?
- The Voice 2019 – What did Tom Jones say in the ITV show’s live final and did he swear?
- Why did James Jordan quit Strictly, what’s the Dancing On Ice 2019 star’s net worth and does he have any kids with wife Ola Jordan?
- The Oscars 2019 results as they're announced
- Why everyone wore pink at the Oscars 2019
Final Fantasy 7 Remake is playable during EGX 2019 have 248 words, post on www.vg247.com at October 15, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.