Building on the hype for Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, a Friday FFXIV livestream kicked off with an extensive trailer for the Copied Factory, the first of three Yorha: Dark Apocalypse alliance raids that are a collaboration with some of the creators of Nier: Automata. The patch is now set for Tuesday, October 29, with a few of the features coming two weeks later in patch 5.1. Those who managed to clear the current endgame raid are treated to a new Ultimate battle in “The Epic of Alexander.” The big baddies of the Heavensward raid series return for a brutal blowout worthy of a world-first race. Players below this skill ceiling can take on the Hades: Extreme trial and Grand Cosmos dungeon instead. Patch 5.1 is set to bring the long-awaited Restoration of Ishgard content for crafter and gatherers. Crafters will also finally gain a comprehensive recipe tree, removing the need for third-party tools to figure out the materials and pre-requisite crafts needed to build a specific item. Skill bloat has also been dealt with, meaning less focus on community-made macros. Some of these changes will arrive in 5.1, with more planned for 5.2. Class changes and balance updates were also outlined. Most classes… Read full this story
- The New Features of Windows Server 2012
- Patched PS3 Games?
- Writing Fantasy - A Creative Approach to World Building
- Technology Based Features Dominate the Latest Mobile Phone Handsets
- What Will Microsoft's New RSS Windows Mean To You As A Computer And Internet User?
- Top 10 Things To Consider In A New House Plan
- Everything Google Announced Today
- Softricity's SMS Announcement - What does this really mean for the Application Virtualization Market
- Chrysler - Off To Unfold The Biggest Gamble Ever
- Fortnite Chapter 2 Patch Notes Are A No-Show
Final Fantasy XIV Patch 5.1: These are the biggest new features announced have 281 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at October 18, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.