Fortnite season 11 chapter 2 is expected to start today, and it could bring with it a brand new Fortnite map. Fortnite fans have long been teased that Epic Games are working on a new map to replace the one that has existed, and been tinkered with, since launch. For most of last year and for virtually all of this year the Fortnite FAQ page has confirmed that Epic Games are working on new Fortnite maps. Responding to the question ‘will you add more maps’ Epic Games said: ”Yes, but not right away. “Currently, we’ll continue making improvements to our existing map, including adding more points of interest”. And interestingly, this FAQ answer in the run-up to the Fortnite live event has been removed from the Epic Games website. It could be a sign that Epic Games are set to add a brand new map to Fortnite Battle Royale with the launch of season 11 chapter 2. Ahead of the upcoming Fortnite live event details about locations that will be appearing in the new Fortnite map have been leaked. In a post online popular Fortnite leaker Lucas7yoshi wrote: “I’d say there’s a 80% chance these are the poi’s of season… Read full this story
- Routes: New Bay Area flights + United's ski plans, Spirit, AA, France, Spain, Global Entry, more
- Chelsea ‘unlikely’ to sign Haaland, Werner ‘eyed by Real Madrid’, Moyes signs new West Ham deal – transfer news
- Will Belgium's new government delays push the country to split?
- Arsenal ready £50m Ben White transfer bid, Gunners urged to sign Neves, Xhaka to leave for £16m, Ek takeover UPDATE
- Coronavirus: Can NI 'learn to live' with Covid-19?
- It’s hard work to make ordering groceries online so easy
Fortnite new map TODAY? Proof season 11 chapter 2 IS bringing a brand new map have 283 words, post on feedproxy.google.com at October 13, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.