Hopefully you have some room in your GTA Online garage. This week, GTA Online players can pick up yet another car and participate in the new King of the Hill mode. King of the Hill is a new mode where 16 players across 2-4 teams duke it out on seven different maps. Playing the mode this week will net you double GTA$ and RP just for taking part. In the automobile sector, the Ocelot Jugular sports car is now available from Legendary Motorsport. Rockstar has been super nice about offering new rides of late. You can never have too many sexy machines in your garage. Just ask Jay Leno. Bonuses to be had this week are being doled out on all Client Jobs until October 16. You can also earn twice the normal GTA$ on Special Cargo Sell missions. If you’ve yet to participate in the latter, you can take 40% off the Benefactor Terrorbyte and all Special Cargo Warehouses to help get you started. Other discounts this week include up to 35% off select vehicles and 40% on various auto-armor. If you head to the Diamond Casino and Resort this week, spinning the Lucky Wheel could win you the… Read full this story
- New York attorney general quits after assault allegations
- Nintendo Switch Online Service Coming in September, Pricing and New Details Revealed
- New Homes: What's going on sale in London this weekend from Highgate to Hoxton
- HUD gives New Hampshire $7.9m for housing authority improvements
- What is Solo Showdown on Fortnite, what rewards are there and how does the new mode work?
- LIG Assets Appoints Marvin Baker as New Company President and Empire Stock Transfer as New Company Transfer Agent
- Halestorm, In This Moment, New Years Day, Stitched Up Heart rock fans at White Oak Music Hall
- Home/ Team ChinaGamers find new ways to get kicks
- Edwin Burrows, Pulitzer Prize-winning historian of New York City, dies at 74
- New diesel car sales down by a quarter
GTA Online adds new King of the Hill mode and another new ride have 328 words, post on www.vg247.com at October 10, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.