You only have two weapon slots so make the most out of it. Know what weapon is right for what situation. Before you jump into a match, try out the training mode. it will help you gut the feal for each and every weapon and how it works.
Personally, my weapon of choice is the M416. It is not the easiest weapon to control in the game but the high fire rate makes it one of the best weapons in the game. Its a great all-round weapon for close to medium range spray and long-range tapping.
I’ve noticed a lot of newer players start using the UMP9 as a mid weapon. it’s not a bad choice, but the DPS is so low that you are not gonna stand a chance against a more seasoned player using an AR. I think the only viable SMGs are UZI and Vector, they’ve really high DPS and you can stand a chance against an AR.
For sniper rifles, use a bolt action sniper rifle. A one-shot kill weapon is preferred when there is nobody to revive you. But in squads a DMR would be a good choice as well, also you can pull out more damage on a moving target.
- PUBG Mobile 0.15.5 update available to download: New map, weapon, vehicle and more
- PUBG Mobile update 0.15.5 now available to download, brings new team deathmatch map, weapon and more
- PUBG Mobile 0.15.5 rolls out today: Royale Pass Season 10, Team Deathmatch map and more
- PUBG Mobile 0.15.5 update: Royale Pass Season 10, Team Deathmatch map and more
- 'PUBG Mobile' Update 0.15.5 Adds Season 10 Royale Pass & MP5K - Patch Notes
- Everything about PUBG Mobile Season 10: New theme, gun, vehicle, map and more
- PUBG Mobile 0.9.0 update: Top new exciting features you may have missed
- PUBG Mobile is India's biggest online game across all platforms
- How the Far Right Weaponized Europe’s Interior Ministries to Block Refugees
- Brew the Perfect Cup, Lesson 4: How to Choose Your Weapons