08:08 | 21/10/2019 VGP – The National Assembly will ratify the Supplementary Treaty to the 1985 Treaty on the Delimitation of National Boundaries and the 2005 Supplementary Treaty between Viet Nam and Cambodia at its 8th working session that opened on Monday. Tentative agenda of the 14th National Assembly’s 8th Working Session from October 21 to November 27, 2019 >>> NA to decide personnel titles at eighth session >>> VN, Cambodia review border work, sign new border treaty The above news was released by Nguyen Hanh Phuc, Chairman of the National Assembly Office and Secretary General of 13th National Assembly at a press conference on Friday. The Legislature will also approve Protocol on land border demarcation and marker planting between the two countries, Phuc said. The 2019 Treaty was signed by Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc and Cambodian Prime Minister Samdech Techo Hun Sen in Ha Noi on the occasion of the latter’s official visit to Viet Nam from September 4-5. Viet Nam and Cambodia share the border line of 1,245km passing 10 provinces of Viet Nam and nine provinces of Cambodia. Both sides started boundary delimitation and border marker planting since 1986 on the basis of the signed treaties. As… Read full this story
- Capital Beat: Wanted: A Plan B for online sales tax legislation
- As More States Legalize Marijuana, Advocates See Signs Suggesting Texas May Move That Way
- Letters: Help is available for workers to overcome substance abuse
- States Rush to Rein In Prescription Costs, and Drug Companies Fight Back
- El Paso is on the Cutting Edge of Water Conservation. It Really Has No Choice.
- Environmental questions for District 8 candidates
- Donald Trump Made Republicans the Family Separations Party—Does it Spell Political Death in 2018 Midterms?
- Kentucky legislators have high hopes - and some unease - about investment in aluminum company
- At the UN, Obama Moves In
- Weed Legalization is on a Roll — Will Canada, US and Mexico Launch a Legal Marijuana Market?
Infographics: Legislature opens 8th session, plans to ratify VN-Cambodia Supplementary Border Treaty have 311 words, post on news.chinhphu.vn at October 21, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.