Missed some of the action around Europe this weekend? Have no fear: Gab Marcotti is here to catch you up with all the talking points in the latest Monday Musings. Jump to: Breaking down LFC-Spurs | Bad weekend for Juve | We need to fix Premier League VAR | Was that David Silva’s goal? | Bayern keep winning | Well done, Pulisic! | PSG too good for Marseille | Man United ease past Norwich | Granada are top of La Liga! | Dortmund continue to slip | Don’t bet against Atletico | Conte complaining at Inter | Another mess at Arsenal | Gladbach look incredible | Praise for magic Atalanta Liverpool rise to the challenge vs. Spurs, who don’t It wasn’t something to be taken for granted. A week before, you dropped league points for the first time all season. You did win big in midweek, but that was against Genk, who are playing more like Gunk right now, sitting sixth in the Belgian league with two wins out of eight ahead of Liverpool’s visit. Manchester City’s victory over Aston Villa the day before leaves them three points back. Then you take the pitch against Tottenham Hotspur and within a… Read full this story
- Meet the 35 players who have played just one minute of Premier League football
- 10 worst Premier League signings in history from Man Utd disasters to Chelsea horror shows
- Top 30 most highly-rated youngsters outside of the Premier League right now
- Transfer Deadline Day: What every Premier League needs to do before January 2021 window closes
- Premier League hits and misses: Liverpool return to form but Tottenham in trouble without Harry Kane
- Premier League title race assessed: Man City, Man Utd, Liverpool, Leicester and Tottenham among contenders
- Scott Parker exclusive interview: Premier League lessons and transforming Fulham
- Myanmar's Premier League fans join team opposing army's coup
- Are Manchester United Premier League title contenders?
- Liverpool must focus on Premier League top-four battle after Champions League exit against Real Madrid
Liverpool rise to the challenge but Spurs fall short (again). Plus: we need to fix Premier League's VAR use have 313 words, post on www.espnfc.com at October 28, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.