Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum! Wait, no, that’s what pirates chant. Sorry, I’m still in Halloween mode because it’s only mid-October. Let’s try that again.Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays! Netflix just announced dates for their Holiday original films and series. So let’s get celebrating all the fantastic, campy, snow-filled, tear-jerking Christmas miracles coming our way soon (including the long awaited conclusion to the The Christmas Prince trilogy, A Royal Baby.)Netflix original filmsHoliday in the Wild, Nov. 1Kristin Davis plays a mother who plans a romantic trip to Africa with her husband after their son heads away to college. Unfortunately for her, her husband opts for a divorce instead. Obviously Davis decides to go to Africa anyway, presumably to Eat Pray Love her impending divorce blues away. And given that it’s a holiday movie, the odds seem astronomically high that she’s going to fall in love with Rob Lowe, who plays her pilot on her leg to Zambia. Also Netflix assures us there are baby elephants. Let It Snow, Nov. 8Snowstorm on Christmas Eve? Check. High school seniors? Check. An important party to attend and a stolen keg? Check. If this isn’t Christmas Superbad meets every John… Read full this story
- Every single movie coming out this summer
- Every movie and TV show leaving Netflix in May
- Here’s what’s coming to Netflix Canada in April
- Here’s What’s Coming and Going From Netflix in May 2018
- Your guide to summer movies, from ‘Avengers’ to ‘Solo’ to ‘Mamma Mia’
- Netflix in May: Every new TV show and film coming this month from Love Island and Dear White People to Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
- Scariest horror movies on Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and more
- How Netflix’s increasing use of foreign language content is helping to fight xenophobia
- Bring on Han Solo and Avengers: Hollywood’s summer movie season is about to start, but is it what it used to be?
- What CinemaCon tells us about the health of movie studios (and Tiffany Haddish’s bankability)
Netflix has a ton of holiday movies coming, including a Christmas Prince sequel have 342 words, post on www.cnet.com at October 15, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.